Thursday, August 23, 2012

Raya VS Kerja..

 
Salam 5 Syawal 1433H 
Today , It just eight YS at office--Yard, Johar, Afi, Dewi, Kalai, Lan, Vishnu n me.. But, I still in the mood Hari Raya. hahaha ntahlaa and its suppose my time to start WORK happily again after a long holiday.  Pity on me, during the 2nd and 3rd day Hari Raya I got fever, most of the time slept at my bedroom, and until today I am still not fully recover. Maybe because my heart dont want to go back to KL, I just wanna stay at home. Now, I still can imagine my last kueh raya, ketupat, lauk pauk hr raya, "baraan" and gather with my beloved family member. I missed them again.. huhu
So now, what are you gonna do, cuya??? hee
 
Nak Promote Blog budak SKALIans jugak ler ^_^

Blog Yati SWS || Blog Johar
Blog Abe Wan || Blog Apice kecik

P/S: This is our best time to seek forgiveness and forgive others. FnF (Forgive & Forget even it might hurt you more). Indeed, Allah knows your heart. Kalau Hati Baek, Wajah Sentiasa Cantek.. Wokkeh!!! keep smiliiiiingg.. hihi ((=

No comments: