Friday, August 24, 2012

You Are What You Think..

Nobody to talk
Nobody to share
Nobody care
Coz nobody here.. hehe
Only me in a half dark room @SCALE office.. (save electricity)
Cont...

Today, after office hour, I went to Kak Ayu's house. She is a cleaner at SCALE office, level 12 and 15. Kak ayu is an indonesian origin, friendly and easygoing. I like to talk with her. Fortunately, She invited me and other YS to come 'beraya' because her house is near from SKALI office, just behind Kondominium Mutiara 10 minute walking. She was so happy when we decided that we would like to go there. She promised she will cook "BAKSO".. Woww~ I like the meatball!!. nyummy2.. Then, I went there with other YS --> Lan, Johar, Afi, Kalai, Bro Shariman and Sis Lydia. Dewi, Latifah Hanim, and Vishnu can't join us because they have other urgent matters. Maybe nextime.. heee ((=

P/S : THINK BIG, DREAM HIGH

No comments: