Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I am chocolate & Ice Cream lover

Firstly I LOVE chocolate.... but, I dont know why???



Look...
LIFE is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. 
It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time.
I will also take my Hot MILO day and night... definitely everyday..


Secondly I LOVE Ice Cream too.. but with Strawberry flava ... nyummy3~

There is a quote which says,
” life is like an ice cream; eat it before it starts melting.” 
And I think that this comparison to our life is truly judged.


How about You???

P/s : Yeah, nice simile for life. I definitely see it that way! I mean life will be over and gone wether you make the best of it and enjoy it or not. So, why sit there and let it "melt" or fade away?? The purpose of being on this Earth IS to enjoy being here while seeking God's Word and fulfilling his special purpose/plan for our lives!! It's all to prepare for (to eat) a new "ice cream" which will never melt. (or be over) Have a blessed day !! 


No comments: