Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh my 50 cent


Gud morning everybody,

Today I wanna share my experience with all of you who are stalking me reading this entry. Since, this is english week program in my SKALI office. During this week, we gonna have english class on happy reading, listening, writing, and speaking. We

Beside, we also have to communicate in english in English zone. Anybody who caught not speak in english will be fine.. how much?? juz have a look at my title above.. hee

FORTUNATELY, I am one of them.. hahaha.. keep this secret wokkeh..

P/s : Fake it till You make it.. Mula2 tu buat ckp tiruan, silap pun takpe. Nanti lama2 Ok la tu. Another thing don't be shy to make mistake "Practise makes perfect!"

5 comments:

nadz_teyn said...

jaga2 cuya..kang kne lagi arini..
oppss, sorry too for not typing my comment in english..
lalalala~

Suria Combi said...

heee.. xpe.. kena lagi baru pun best
Org pandai mmg suka buat silap..(=

Skalian said...

Good Blog...

Suria Combi said...

thankss a lot.

Suria Combi said...

thankss a lot.